How we create your tiny treasures
1. Your jewellery, keyrings and bag charms are essentially created from miniature life sculptures, so first the original sculpture must be made. We do this by making a life cast mould using a very easy and safe moulding method as shown here in a video made by one of our Life Casting Partner companies.
2. We then pour fine artists plaster into this mould to make a perfect copy life sculpture. If you don’t live in areas where we or our Life Casting Partners offer casting appointments we can send you the materials to make the mould yourself which you can then send to us to make the life cast sculpture.
3. We use our own advanced extremely high resolution 3D scanning system to create an exact digital replica of your physical life cast. Multiple scans are taken which are processed and combined to create an accurate 3D digital model.
4. This digital model is shrunk into miniature size before being brought back into the physical real world via the wonders of 3d printing. Again, we use high resolution professional 3D printing technology to accurately do this.
5. A new mould is made of the 3D miniature which is then used to make your jewellery in bronze, silver or gold using the age old technique of lost wax casting at our London foundry.
6. The miniature sculptures are professionally cleaned, polished and engraved with your initials prior to being assembled into the final chosen jewellery. All our gold and silver jewellery is also hallmarked by the Assay Office of the Goldsmiths Company London.
7. Your bespoke and completely unique to you jewellery, charms and keyrings are then delivered to you or your loved ones in luxury packaging approximately 6 to 8 weeks later!